Scroll to bottom of page for review links
Summer Homework 2019-2019 AP Biology
Welcome to AP Biology!
The following is a list of things to complete over summer break to prepare for AP Biology.
AP Biology Course Syllabus (Click on to view)
Google Classroom Code: z8lj63 (This is where the summer assignments are located)
1. Read the course outline attached to the website. This gives some basic details about the course and the AP Biology exam. If you want a detailed overview of the course, you can find this online at the following link
2. Join the AP BIology 2018-2019 Summer Homework Class in Google Classroom: the code to join is: z8lj63.
*Google classroom is where all of the guided reading assignments will be found*
3. Read the following chapters in your book and answer all questions in the attached documents. These are due on the first day of school. The guided reading questions are in google classroom.
There will be a QUIZ over this material the first day of school.
Chapter 2: The Chemistry of Life
Chapter 3: Water and the Fitness of the Environment
Chapter 5: The Structure and Function of Large Biological Molecules
4. Review materials and links will be attached to the website to help prepare for the quiz on the first day. Make sure to visit the webpage/google classroom regularly to get announcements over the summer and times that I will be available for help.
5. Sign up for remind app. The instructions are included in the course syllabus.
6. Contact information: email: email@example.com
Follow the link below for review flashcards, quizzes etc.
CLASS JOIN LINK
Book Checkout link